Medical Questions > Relationships > Relationships and Marriage Forum

problem in relation with women more than 50 unsuccessful

User Profile
Hi everybody.I was a shy person,getting anxious in almost every situation!I find out that most of my problems were because of lack of self confidence,so I tried to improve my self confidence for a while,and improve in a lot of aspects and for the first time in my life,I felt the meaning of living a real life.Although I have had a lot of progress in my life since then,but I still want more progress.Who doesn't?!I want to improve my self confidence in relation with women.Although I've had a lot of gfs,but I almost never choose one!I almost always have been chosen by the other girls,and never be able to start a relation with them.That is why I've had more than 50 unsuccessful relations in recent years.For a long time,I've thought that it is men's face,body,wealth,car,fame...that make them popular within women.But finally I found that these are not the case.I don't mean having a George Clooney's face and fame,Onassis's wealth,a model's body,Steve Jobs's talent,and...is totally irrelevant to attract women.They are human just like use and have our weaknesses like profit-seeking and tension to fame and...but I think there is something more important than that,and that is a man's personality,and what is the most important aspect in a man's personality,is self confidence.I am 30,I was a smart student in high school and university,speaking 3 foreign languages and trying to learn the 4th(English) right now,I was in wrestling and football team in the university,have a muscular body,dark hairs and Spanish face,I am an engineer and have a good job,I have lots of adventurous memories to tell people like spending nights in the jungles,climbing mountains,swimming in dangerous rivers,I have a bag of jokes and have a great sense of humor with guys and totally a social person,and so on.But I wasn't successful in relation with women till now,but I saw lots of guys didn't have anyone of those,but had a good popularity within women.What I am looking for,is to be relaxed with women,not to fear and shame of being rejected,start conversation,make the girl I want interested in me or accept the rejection easily and without feeling ashamed of it,so as to find a girl with mutual interest,and have a long beautiful time with here,not just jump from one girl to the other and make myself and maybe here upset and broken heart.Now,I am asking you friends,share your personal point of view about this issue:
Do you think self confidence is the most important issue in attracting women,or at least one of the most important issues?
If you agree,how can a guy like me improve it and be more relax with women?I've studied lots of books and articles about how to be confident,but they couldn't help me much in this special case.
thanks for reading.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile me_myself
|

replied April 6th, 2012
ya . Self Confidence is one of the important thing for Boys. Normally women are attracted by casual men. Men Who is doing what they wants are casual guys. They are practical actually.
|

replied April 19th, 2012
RE:problem in relation with women more than 50 unsuccessful
I had the same problem in approaching women, being a shy person. Sometimes I felt scared to even look into their eyes, I tried alcohol, weed, but the only result was a big depression. Then I was referred to this site and it changed my life and the way I see women.
|