Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Preventing pre-cum during blowjob ?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
she told me to tell her when i was going to cum but i didn't notice that i did because it was pre-cum. how do i prevent this next time?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 3rd, 2010
Especially eHealthy
esams12, Pre-cum is a fluid that cleans your urethra and lubricates it. It cannot be stopped, just like your gf can't stop her vagina from getting wet when she is aroused. It does not have any taste or color and it is not related to ejaculate/semen at all.

She is asking you to tell her before you orgasm and ejaculate. Your semen can have a bad taste and she can gag on it. She might not even want you to ejaculate in her mouth.

If you cannot figure out when you ejaculate, you need to masturbate and learn what it feels like just before you have an orgasm.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply