Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

pressure pains

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
i have pressure pains on the right side of my head for about two weeks now and the pain is down my right eye to its down the back of my eye feels like its right down the back of my eye the pain is nearly everyday now
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 21st, 2010
Community Volunteer
Hi madisonrebekah,
Go to a massage therapist or you can take your middle fingers on each hand, place them over your temple and massage it for 5 to 10 minutes then slowly move it down toward your face to the jawbone. Then massage your shoulders for 10 minutes. It is better to have it done by a professional, they do a really good job. You may also want to have your eyes checked, you may need glasses or have them changed.

Good Luck,

Faded Rose
|
Did you find this post helpful?