Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sinusitis Forum

Pressure on top of head and temples

Must Read
Do you have a cold or a sinus infection? Learn the difference plus more info on different types of sinus infections (sinusitis) here....
What can cause a short-term or long-term case of sinus infection? We review both. Learn how to avoid the risk of developing an infection in this section....
What are the first signs that you have trouble with your sinuses? Learn to identify a sinus infection early ... plus know when you should seek medical help....
Hi doctor: for the last few weeks, it feels like on the top of my head and temples, that there is pressure. I have had all types of blood tests and the blood work comes back fine. I have no sinus pressure or face pressure.

I have had a bout with the shingles on my back about 2 months ago, but that has been taken care of through drugs, etc....I have since had the shot, so there are no return bouts......However, I broke out in the hives about 3 weeks ago on certain parts of my back and my head above my right ear....and today, I felt like my tongue on the right side was swelling and when I looked it looked like a red rash or broken vessles on the back right side of my tongue.??? Dont know wht caused it, but it came on very quickly. I started to take benedry, but wait to see if it would quit..It still there and looks irritated on that side of the tongue...My head stills feel the same like there is pressure...I am 63 years of age and I had the following....two sinus surgerys about 18 years ago....A Nessan Flundiplication (SP) back in 1999 and gall bladder surgery....

Can you shed light on the possible pressure I am feeling in my head......
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply