Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Abdominal Pain Forum

Pressure in right side of stomach.

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
Here are my symptoms:
Pressure in right side of stomach. Like somebody is squeezing or pressing down.
2 week long menstrual period.
Gas and bloating, especially right after I wake up.
Feels like something is in my stomach. So when I eat I feel extra full.
Feeling like I need to urinate all the time. Then when I go, I don't have to. Or I can't urinate all the way.
thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Users who thank emilymarie137 for this post: whowantstoknow 

replied June 14th, 2009
I am having the exact same symptoms. I thought maybe I was pregnant but have had everything from 10 urine tests to an ultrasound and everything comes back negative. I have a tight feeling on the lower right side. Please let me know if you have had any responses about these symptoms.
|

replied June 15th, 2009
im almost sixteen and have almost the same problem (no two week period, only a week for me....but its awful)there is noooo chance im pregnant at all! its really incomfortable to lay on my stomache for an extended period of time, it feels like there is a rock under my right side. it also hurts when i run (its not side stitch im possitive)some other websites said kidney stones and ulcers. an ulcer is a possibility but i think it would have caused a bigger problem after a year.can teens even get kidney stones? it also hurts when im laying down if i suck in or put pressure there, its only my right side though.
|