Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Forum

Pressure in nose

Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....
Has anyone ever had a feeling in their nose like there's a ball in it and it's weighing your sinuses down??? I can breathe fine out of my sinuses and they're not congested but I get this weird pressure on the bridge of my nose and it feels like a weighing down kind of pressure. Also, I feel this weird tingling sensation on the roof of my nose. Kind of like air pressure being released. It makes these little air popping noises throughout the day as well.

I have a polyp in my sphenoid sinus, could that be causing these weird pressures? It's a 1cm polyp.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 11th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Yes, that might be what is causing those symtoms. But, almost sounds like post nasal drip to me. I would see an ENT doctor for a proper diagnosis.
|
Did you find this post helpful?