Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

Pressure Headache and burning sensation in chest

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
I have been experiencing dizziness with a pressure headache causing pain around my left eye, and pressure on top of my head since July 12, 2010. I thought my blood pressure was causing the dizziness since my heart rate was 47. My doctor lowered the mg on my atenolol from 100mg to 25mg. I still have the same pain. I've been seen by my dentist, chiropractor and an ENT.

However, the pain is still there. Please note: When I walk on my treadmill I get really dizzy, to the point that I feel I could pass out. My doctor does not seem to understand I am in pain.

Please Help me....
Did you find this post helpful?
|