Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sinusitis Forum

Pressure and tension in the forehead, head, cheeks area

Must Read
Do you have a cold or a sinus infection? Learn the difference plus more info on different types of sinus infections (sinusitis) here....
What can cause a short-term or long-term case of sinus infection? We review both. Learn how to avoid the risk of developing an infection in this section....
What are the first signs that you have trouble with your sinuses? Learn to identify a sinus infection early ... plus know when you should seek medical help....
Hi. I am experiencing pressure and tensions in my forehead, in my cheers and a little in my jaw area, as well as what feels like deeper in my head - almost like in my brain. My nose is not congested or blocked. I have been experiencing this for a while - maybe fore a year or so. I have seen a GP and he, suspecting sinus inflamation, prescribed Nasonex and requested a CT scan on my sinuses. The scan showed inflammation in my sinuses and a polyp in the left side. He has recommended I continue to use the Nasonex. I am confused since I would imagine that the spray would help with de-congesting and swelling in the nose... and i do not have any problems breathing or any discharge. The tensions seem to be both on the surface and deep inside. Does anybody have a clue as to what this may be or have any similar experience / suggestions. Thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 1st, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
Did you find this post helpful?