Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Hypoglycemia Forum

pressure and pain in back of head

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
This question is for my husband. Lately he is complaining of pressure and pain in the back of his head. I am a little be concern because last year he had three stents implemented on his heart, and he takes a lot of prescribed medicine due to this surgery. Should I take him to the doctor? Can this be serious? He is only 42 years old.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper maybluemay
|

replied October 12th, 2009
I am hypoglycemic, and before I was diagnosed and eating improperly, I had horrible pressure around my head. I felt like someone was resting books on top of my skull. Perhaps he should have a glucose tolerance test done for what it's worth. And have him stay hydrated!
|
Did you find this post helpful?