Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

Pressure and blood while urinating

Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....
I'm a teenager and i've been sexual involved for 4 months now. I haven't had any blood or pain while urinating before. a week ago friday ( march 6, 2009) i had sexual intercourse with my boyfriend and the following day, i found my self peeing every 10-20 minutes, it doesn't burn, but i get a pressure feeling pressing down on my bladder when i urinate. There was a little bit of blood, it was very faint colored, orange like color to it.

Am i fine? I urinate less than before
When will i be able to engage in sexual activity again?
Is this in any way connected to an UTI, or cystisis?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 3rd, 2009
I suddenly stop urinating
I had a bladder and prostate surgery
two weeks ago. I was released from he hospital 5 days after the surgery,howevere, I qwnt back in taking aspirin and plavis because of PAD. I was on Cipro 600mh for 10 days. I started yesterday urinating a lot of blood and feel some clotting in my bladder/ I stopped taking aspirin and plavix today but in spite of dring 10 glasses of water, I basically decrease my urination.
|

replied July 22nd, 2009
blood and pain while peeing
I'm a teenager and i've been sexual involved . I haven't had any blood or pain while urinating before. a week ago i had sexual intercourse with my boyfriend and the following day, i found my self peeing every 10-20 minutes, it doesn't burn, but i get a pressure feeling pressing down on my bladder when i urinate. There was a little bit of blood, it was very faint colored, orange like color to it.

Am i fine?
|