Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

premature ejaculation

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
1st time i had sex n i ejaculated in only 20 sec same thing happened for next two days now as my girlfriend dont stay with me i have not had sex from past two months.. but now i am scared as this can be a severe premature ejaculation problem.. i masturbate a lot like daily once or twice i want to overcome my premature ejculation problem please guide me.. Question Question
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 16th, 2012
This is normal thing but you can get it better with this.
|

replied May 16th, 2012
Try the Priligy (Generic Name: Dapoxetine) drug if your
problem persists.

The drug can make the man last longer. Take the pill one
hour before sex to have the Priligy fully effective.
|

replied October 11th, 2012
Masturbating a lot is one of the causes for PE. You have trained your system to get it over and done with as quickly as possible...the only way you can help yourself alone is to learn the stop-start method
|