Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

premature ejaculation at 22

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
my fiance and i have been sleeping together for about two years now. when we first started having sex he would last for hours. now he is having trouble lasting fifteen minutes and it is seriously upseting him. we have talked about different things to do but dont know for sure in the end what to do. he is very nervous about talking to a doctor about this because of his age. what should we do? please any advice would be helpful
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 15th, 2008
Supporter
I think that mental and emotional stress can cause this type of dysfunction. I'd suggest that he think about seeing a sexologist, who is a trained mental health professional who specialize in sex. Does he have medical insurance that can cover these visits?
|

no he does not have insurance at all. i dont know if he would even go see a doctor. he has talked about pills,... but does not want anyone to know. he was a virgin when we go together,... and since i have been married in the past he is really scared that i a going to flip out or something. i dont have a problem with it because he does get the job done one way or the other. even though i tell him this he still is upset.
|

User Profile
Supporter
Yes, definitely sounds emotional to me. Well, for now I suppose you could show him the Erectile Dysfunction and Penis Forums here at eHealth Forum....there are TONS of men with this same problem...and even worse. Many ejaculate within the first couple of minutes of having sex!
|