Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Premature ejaculation and a tight foreskin

Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....
User Profile
How tight foreskin affects sexual life and intercourse? Is tight foreskin could be the reason for premature ejaculation? When I started masturbating I took longer time to come but it has been reduced gradually as I masturbated regularly. I started masterbating at the age of 17. Currently I am doing that once in three days. But earlier I did it once for a day or once in 2 days. Sometimes I did twice a day but rarely.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 3rd, 2008
Sexual Health - Men Answer A4619
Diagnosis that has been suggested: I am having Premature Ejaculation. I was advised to do circumcision as I have tight foreskin. Would like to know whether circumcision is the cure for PE. Also how tight foreskin affects intercourse or sexual life?
Current medical status: While masturbating I am coming quick for example between 20 seconds and 1 minute. And I am having tight foreskin. I do not have any pain/uncomfortable feeling while masturbating. I did not have any intercourse till now.
Current medical treatment: Advised Circumcision to cure premature ejaculation

First of all you can't talk about premature ejaculation before you start practicing real sex.

A “tight foreskin” is not a real diagnosis so I am not sure what impact it might have on your sexual life.

Premature ejaculation is a functional disorder and not due to any organic issue including a “tight foreskin”.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sexual Health - Men , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.