Medical Questions > Cancer > Lung Cancer Forum

Pregnant with Lung Cancer

Must Read
Start here for facts about lung cancer. We help you understand lung anatomy and outline the different types of lung cancer that doctors diagnose....
Doctors know that smoking tobacco damages the lungs. But does smoking cause lung cancer? And are smoker more at risk of lung cancer than non-smokers? More here....
Early lung cancer symptoms can be difficult to spot. Learn how to identify signs and symptoms and know when to seek medical help for lung cancer here....
We just found out yesterday that my sister in-law who is 27 weeks pregnant has stage 4 lung cancer. It has already metastasis to the lymph nodes. She is a non smoker and only 31 years old. Has anyone ever heard of such a thing and if so was it a good outcome? As of now the baby is scheduled to come out in a month, although that could change. I heard cancer can spread faster when pregnant, is this true? We live in NJ and I want to make sure she is seeing the BEST Dr. possible. She was diagnosed at UPenn and might continue to go there, but I would like to know if anyone has the name of an amazing Dr. she should check out.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 23rd, 2011
HAI,
Here for you are cancer fighting foods you can use as one of your strong weapons to fight and defeat cancer. It doesn't matter what type of cancer it is. Even if you don't have cancer now, you need to have this knowledge also. These food therapies are backed with studies. They have helped other people to recover from cancer, and they can help you recover. This is in a quick-to-read, downloadable simple pamphlet.
|
Did you find this post helpful?