Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > First Trimester of Pregnancy Forum

pregnant 4 to 5 weeks bleeding and cramps

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
i have had two miscarriages already one with twins when i was 18 im now 22 and just found out im pregnant and keep bleeding when i wipe myself none is going in the toilet but im getting period cramps as well i went to the hospital and they saw me straght away as i had to be put on a heart machine twice as my heart race was really fast i then got an internal and they couldnt really see much so told me to come back two days later for another scan and they saw the sack with the fetus in it i already have it in my head that im gonna lose it i dont think i could handle another as my last two were really horrific is there any chance the blood could be coming from some were else
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 27th, 2011
Hi,
Welcome to ehealthforum,
First of all think positive. Chances of repeat miscarriage cannot be predicted unless the reason for the first miscarriage is known and confirmed. Visit your doctor/gynecologist at the earliest for evaluation and HCG levels done which if showing doubling up of hormone levels within 48-72 hours would confirm that the pregnancy is going on smoothly. Get this test done every 2-4 weeks for monitoring the HCG levels. If levels are not adequate, external supplements (progesterone and aspirin or HCG injections) would be started to prevent miscarriage. Take adequate rest. Drink plenty of water. Maintain healthy diet. Be in regular follow-up and monitoring of your treating gynecologist/obstetrician. All the best.
Take care.

|

replied October 6th, 2011
Ok my Name is Azjoir . & i Dont know if im pregnant right now ; but it really seems like i am , i was bleeding 3 times last month & now this month , today i woke up with bleeding , to where i had to use a pad , i dont have any cramps any nothing but this bleeding ,
|
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our First Trimester of Pregnancy , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.