Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Pregnant by no ejaculation inside and mess up from anal sex

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
please let me know ASAP. I am stressing out as well as my boyfriend.

I don't want to get pregnant and we had anal sex instead but he accidentally messed up and went in the wrong place. He pulled out right away and I even pushed him away. He had reached his climax beforehand but I don't know how long after did the accident occur.

We did it June 12, 2011 and that is the 2nd after my period ended.

No protection was used because I wasn't expecting that to happen and I am not on the pill.

Would I still get pregnant even though he climaxed outside and was a quick in and out??

What are my chances of not being pregnant versus being pregnant?

Please help Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 16th, 2011
First of all, in cases like these when accidents happen, consider the morning-after pill! It's a lifesaver.

But since he didn't climax inside your vagina, the chances honestly are small. Yes, when sperm touches the mucous membrane of the vagina, there is always a tiny chance, but most likely you are fine. If you are really nervous, why not take a pregnancy test just to relieve your mind?

I know how you feel, it's hard not to stress out over any tiny possibility. Next time you guys have anal, maybe you should use a condom for that too, just to make extra-sure (and maybe make it more pleasurable for you). After all, how can you enjoy having sex when you're both too busy worrying about pregnancy?
|

replied June 16th, 2011
Would a pregnancy test really work this soon? I thought it works only within the 5days before my next period starts??

And where would the cheapest morning-after pills be at?
|

replied June 16th, 2011
Would it be possible to still be able to take a morning-after pill even though it's been what maybe a week until I do get the pills?
|

User Profile
replied June 17th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
It's too late for the morning after pill at this point, but next time, it would be a good idea. You can get them at the pharmacy. Unfortunately, the cheapest you'll find is probably around $40. You could call around to different pharmacies and ask how much they are to see who has the cheapest.

But Plan B is only for emergencies. You really should consider a consistent form of birth control and you should be using a condom on top of that, unless you are 1000% certain that you are both completely clean, STD-wise. You can get all the same STDs through anal sex as you can through vaginal sex. Like Persephone3 said, sex is a lot more enjoyable when you don't have all that stuff to worry about because you've taken precautions.
|

replied June 17th, 2011
Thank you and we both never had sex so I'm not really worried for STDs.

And does anyone know if the pregnancy test would work this soon even though it wouldn't be 5days before my next period??
|

replied January 31st, 2013
Well my last period was december 28 and it was a normal one and then I had unprotected anal sex on january 21 and my period for january didn't come and I checked my ovulation predictor and it said I should have not been ovulating but now im scared and I have been using hpt all kinds dollar tree to the ept from walmart every one of them read negative but I also could have been was to early and for some of them I know that I deff was but I didn't know cuz it was days before my period should have come can you pleasr help me... do you know. When I should actually test
|
This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.