Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > First Trimester of Pregnancy Forum

pregnant and very confused!!!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
here goes.....
i am currently 6.5weeks pregnant and extremely scared and confused.
i am 25, living at home. i do work, but only earn 1100 after tax and insurance.
when i 1st found out i was pregnant, i was shal i say very excited. you see i suffered 2 miscarriages previously with an ex partner, and was just waiting on testst to se if i had problems with carrying.
well now i am just crying all the time, you see i woke up sat thinking i dont love my boyfriend and i dont want this baby?? were did this come from.
now all i am thinking is, ilive at home, i dont no what help is available, my partner dont work. i have always been pampered by my parents you see, and unfortunatley i am not quite sure how to cope with this all.
i no i will be a fantastic mum and love every bone in the little body, but how will i cope finacially and everything else.
i looked at abortions online, and decided thats what i want, then the next minute i change my mind ad think no i can do this??
i am starting to think there is seriously something wrong with me Sad
im scared ill have an abortion and then never be able to have kids coz of previous miscarriages, i am so scared and confused. can someone please help me??
Did you find this post helpful?
|