Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Single and Pregnant Forum

31 pregnant and dont know what to do

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Im 31 years old. I just found out im pregnant. I find out how far along on monday. Ive been with my boyfriend for 2.5 years. We have a great relationship. We talk all the time. He's my best friend. We do so much together. Somehow i love him but he doesnt love me. Its very confusing because he treats me with love and care and anyone around us thinks we are perfect for eachother. I say all this because when i told him i was prenant his first reaction was denial then he said our relationship and how he feels for me wont change just because i have his baby. He suggested abortion as an option. I never even considered it. Now its all i can think about. I'd like to be a mother one day but with a husband or a man that wants to go through all the experiences with me. I am succesful and somewhat young and dont want to ruin my life or make mistakes. Im very confused and dont have a stronge enough support system to be a single mother. I guess i just dont know what to do know and part of me felt at this again abotion wouldnt even be an option but now that im hear im truly confused. Can anyone offer some advice?
Did you find this post helpful?
|