Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

pregnancy without insertion ?

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
User Profile
me n ma girlfriend had a foreplay be4 doing any intercourse,i tried to hve my penis in her vagina but i was unable to put in it as it ws very tight and finally i gave up. it was happened two months back but today she told me that i am getting wierd feeling and want a check up .
she had a periods also but then i just want to confirm that is she pregnant or not?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 3rd, 2009
i doubt she is pregnant but if you really want to make sure just buy a pregnancy test. the best time to use a pregnancy test is with the first morning urine.
|

User Profile
replied August 14th, 2009
Experienced User
I agree...VERY unlikely that she is. Wait until she thinks she's missing her period to take the HPT or it might give a false negative. Going to the doctor and having a blood test done is even more accurate if you're concerned. Good luck!
|