Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Pregnancy, tubes tied, other people feel a "kicking"

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
I had my tubes tied 4 years ago, with bands. Four months ago I had spotting, which I never have. I was nervous, because I have never had spotting except with my other pregnancies. I went to a doctor and he told me that it was just getting to be my time of the month. Not possible, I had just gotten over it 2 weeks prior. I have been having pregnancy symptoms ever since then. I am now at the point where my stomach is round and hard. I can feel movement. I have even had other people feel a "kicking" feeling on the outside of my stomach. I have my period every month (not consistent), it has gotten much shorter and will even stop for a day or two, which is also not normal for me. I have spent so much money going to different doctors and being told the same thing. "You have your tubes tied, there is no way you can be pregnant." My question is how do I tell a doctor that I am not going crazy and I need something done? How do I get them to test something and not just shove me away because of my tubes being tied? I am sick of being made out to be a crazy person. I have also had numerous negative blood and urine tests. I am so confused.
Did you find this post helpful?
|