Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Pregnancy

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
I am 34 year old married 1 1/2 years ago havent got baby. My last period was 25th feb. I should get period next week somewhere 22th or 23rd, but I'm having a low back pain, headache, dizziness and fell very tired everyday is that a sign of pregnant
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 17th, 2009
pregnancy
it can be a sign of pregnancy but it can also be a sign of your period there are so many simalaritys between the two its always hard to tell! i have two children and i had backaches, very bad i.b.s, and sore nipples that occured before i found out i was preggers both times. i hope this helps you a little!
|

replied March 18th, 2009
thank you
Thanks for your mail. It is a big relief for me after received your msg. I think I should take things easy and wait until my period date. Do you thing that u pregnant to your third baby now. If yes, I wish you good luck otherwise sorry. Do you know what kind of cervical fluid I could have if I am pregnant?
|

replied March 30th, 2009
sorry i havent been on for awhile! no im definatley not preggers with a 3rd, i had a tubal ligation two years ago! i really didnt pay much attention to my cervical fluids at those times, with my first pregnancy it took us 2 years to get preggers, so i was more consumed with joy at the fact that i was finally pregger than anything, i do remember that before i found out i kept feeling like i started but i never did i just wore panty liners, so there was some type of fluid and i would always get cramplike pains like someone was stabbing me in the vagina! lol good luck and god bless
|

replied March 31st, 2009
Experienced User
honey27
well..i had my period 19th feb..it ended 24th fed.. i had sex on the 7/8th march.. since then i had real sore boobs,frequent loo trips ect,didnt notice discharge as i dnt monitor it that well..

so i was due on my period 19/20th march,but nothing...yesterday i wiped myself after the loo and there was a lil blood, same thing happened today..although there not really sore anymore i have bigger nipples,and they seem a lil bigger.. i had 2ned tests tho, one 2days after i was late and one last week..

help??? could i be pregnant? if so whats the bleeding?? and neg tests???
some women have said they took numerous neg tests but were pregnant it was found out after,as home tests only test fot hcg and if u dnt test in mornin it cud be wrong
|

replied March 31st, 2009
it could be a sign of implantation bleeding ,which is a sign of pregnancy, yes 1st morning urine is always the best to use and i always used first response preg.test i found they work the best. do your nipples feel like they could cut glass? lol mine felt that way each time before i found out. also i wanted to add from my own experience, 2 years after we started trying to get pregnant without any luck, a friend of mine told me the best time to get pregnant is between the 14th-16th day after the first day of your last period, so the next month i tried it, and waited...the weekend before my period i felt the need to dig out all my baby things as i was looking at a pair of booties my cousin came in and was like are you pregnant! i said i wish... well my period came and went, had all symptom that i was going to start but the next day i took a test and it was +, i even rushed to the e.r. room to have it confirmed.... boy did i thank my friend!!! i did the same thing when i was trying for our 2nd baby and a month later was pregnant...using that same method my friend has 2 children as well! maybe it could work for you... pray to the baby gods! keep me posted i enjoy talking with you...
|

replied March 31st, 2009
Experienced User
hey honey... i read implantation is 7-10 days after conception..

asmy last period was 19th feb, i had sex 7/8th march..my period was due 29thmarch..is that not to late for implantation bleeding? yeah my nipples feel like that lol!
|

replied March 31st, 2009
every womans body is different, ive heard of woman spotting when or even after thier period was due then to find out they were preggers, it really is hard to say and nobody knows you body as well as you do. how long have you and your husband been trying to have a baby? dont let your self stress to much about it because to much stress can throw your periods off to. and i know thats easier to say than do, i completely understand how your feeling...
|

replied March 31st, 2009
Experienced User
sorry i just read my previous post..my period was due march 20th!!! im 1 days late..spotted on 29th/and 30th..nothing today but few cramps.. were not trying so to speak as it wud cause stress,were just seeing what happens.. Smile
|

replied March 31st, 2009
well all th luck to you kmiller25! it does sound like it could be a possibility!
|