Medical Questions > Cancer > Pancreatic Cancer Forum

Pregnancy after whipple - neuroendocrine tumor removed from panc

Must Read
Learn pancreas basics here: we review anatomy, how cancer spreads and different types of pancreatic cancer in this short intro....
Do doctors know what causes pancreatic cancer? Here we review causes and risk factors that may increase the likelihood of developing cancer of the pancreas....
Cancer of the pancreas do not usually manifest symptoms in its early stages. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help for pancreatic cancer here....
I had the whipple procedure done 4 years ago, had part of my pancreas removed as well as part of my intestine. I am 38 and my husband and I want to have a baby. He had a vasectomy, so we are exploring getting the vasectomy reversed. We do not have children together, but would like to have one baby together. I would like to hear from other people out there who experienced the same situation. I would like to know if pregnancy is safe for me and my baby, will my scar tissue be irritated, will I experience digestive problems during pregnancy, will the area in my pancreas be in pain due to bloating and the expansion of my belly? Please inform and share information and ideas. contact me
Did you find this post helpful?
|