Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Kidney Conditions Forum

pregnancy after kidney transplant

Must Read
The kidneys filter blood and regulate body flood. What happens during kidney failure? And what types of kidney failure do doctors diagnose?...
There are three main condition which cause renal (kidney) failure. Learn what causes kidney failure and what factors increase your risk of kidney problems....
What are the signs of acute or chronic kidney failure? Which ones are more serious than others? And when should you ask a doctor or go to the ER for help?...
hi i have had a kidney transplant for 15 years now and i had a boy 5 years ago and i want to have another one now, i have been adviced from doctors askin if i can have another one one said go for it the other said dont its to risky. so i got a prcentage of 70% nothin would happen to me nor the baby but 30% i can end up on dialysis and i can get a premature baby. well just to let you know i do have a little bit of proteins in my urine and its at the lowest level so what do you think should i go for it or not?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 21st, 2010
Community Volunteer
If I was you I would thank God for the first baby....There you have been blessed...I would say not to take a chance of any more damage coming to your body than has already happened...You are lucky...You have a new kidney...Now live and love that baby and smell the roses...I send you my love and hopes for a wonderful and happy life....Take care...

Caroline
|
Did you find this post helpful?