Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Precautions for fellatio

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I'm a 50 y/o married guy - who is very curious about giving a blowjob. I don't have anyone in mind - but I think about it all the time. Lately, I find myself mostly masturbating to pictures of naked men or men having gay sex.

What kind of precautions should I take? Its my first and maybe only time, so I kind of want to experience swallowing cum. But I also don't want to get an STD and have to tell my wife I got it sucking a guy off.

Any advice you can give would be appreciated.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 5th, 2008
Experienced User
So...
Your asking for advice on how to cheat and not get a nasty that might force you to tell your wife you cheated?
|

User Profile
replied December 5th, 2008
Experienced User
So, you don't want an STD because you don't want to have to tell your wife you got it from having oral sex- but it doesn't bother you to commit adultery or to ask strangers for help in doing so?

My only advice is to try to see this from the point of view of your wife, who married someone who asks strangers to advise him on how to betray her- but if your only concern is not contracting an STD so you won't have to embarass yourself by telling someone where you got it, I doubt you care that much about anyone other than yourself.
|

replied December 6th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
i agree with what everyone else has said..this is cheating..whether its with a man or not, you're having sexual relations with another person period when you are a married man..shame! stick to masterbation and dont do this...you do it once you may wanna do it again..stay faithful to your poor wife please...i'm sure she would be shocked and heartbroken to find out you had cheated on her...
|