Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Pre-Cum taste

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
User Profile
ok, so my girl doesnt like the way cum or pre-cum... today she gave me the first blow job that she has given in a long time and said my pre-cum didnt taste the same and that i didn't have near as much of it as most guys, does anyone know why this is?

also, is there a way to make it taste any better so that she will mind even less (she said it wasn't bad like the other few guys had been...)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 31st, 2010
Experienced User
There are flavored sprays and such at adult stores. Some ppl say certain diets help-i'm just not sure what to suggest. If you use the flavored stuff make sure it says that it can be used in the vagina if you are going to penetrate before you ejaculate or clean it off.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply