Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Postcoital bleeding

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
I have postcoital vaginal bleeding. I'ts not a strong bleed, it starts with a few drops and usually it's increases a bit and bleed for a several days after. I've already had a PAP test done, twice in the last two years, it was negative. The last one was about 8-10 months ago. No one in my immediate family had cervix or uterus cancer.
I'm 32 years old, i'm usually healthy. I have two kids, both in a vaginal bearth. I never had this problem before my first child was born. I had him when I was 27 years old. My period is quite regular most of the time. Can you please help me solve this mystery? How can I fix it??? I work in a medical library so I have have access to a lot of information, a reference would be nice.
Did you find this post helpful?
|