Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Mononucleosis Forum

Post-mono fatigue

Must Read
Is mononucleosis bacterial or viral? Does everyone get mono at some time? How does mono spread? Basic facts and definitions about "the kissing disease". ...
Do you know what causes mono? Although children are more at risk than adults,what can you do to avoid getting sick from mono? Review risk factors here....
The symptoms of mono may not manifest for everyone who contracts the Epstein-Barr virus. But when are symptoms serious? And when should you seek medical help?...
Hi, im 17 years-old and i had mono about 3 years ago.. Since a year ive been really sleepy all the time.. I sleep 10 hours a day.. and still am exhausted after school.. I just rush in my bed..
I easily get a cold, i eat well, i dont eat crap, im really healthy.. but the colds also make stuff so much worse.. My brain starts to bonk like hell..
I really dont know whats wrong.. Is it because of the mono virus that's still in me?
Coz ive read people still have severe fatigue after 10 years after being "cured" of mono

Hope someone can tell me if this is related to my mono..

Kind regards,
Anonymous
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 11th, 2010
Experienced User
3 years seems like a long time for someone your age to be experiencing post mono fatigue. Different people require different amounts of sleep to feel rested, some need 6 some need 10. What does your Doctor say about this?
|
Did you find this post helpful?