Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Possibly implantation bleeding ?

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
hi i need some advice. have been trying to get pregnant for a while now. Last week i had a period but it was medium flow for half a day and then very light. like nothing was hardly on the pad only when i wiped myself after the loo. could this be implantation bleeding?? It lasted for 3days? Im tired, moody and hungry with bad wind!!

help im so confused. if i have conceived i would only be around 3 weeks pregnant. when can i take a test?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 14th, 2009
Community Volunteer
You can take a test as soon as you have had a missed period. If you feel you are around three weeks pregnant right now, taking a test today should yield results. If the test is negative but you still feel you are pregnant, either wait a week to retest or make an appointment with your gyn to get a blood pregnancy test.
|

replied January 14th, 2009
Experienced User
there are also tests on the market you can take upto 6days before your missed period, was the bleeding you experienced definitely supposed to be your period or??? if so id take one now as you can still bleed if pregnant xxx
|