Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

possible to reverse the effects of Excessive Masturbation?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hi I am 21 years old and have been masturbating frequently since 13. I used to do itup to 3 times a day, now I have cut down to 2-3 times a week. I have acne, my skin is terrible and I am constantly tired. Is it possible to reverse all the effects of over-masturbation? and how?

Regards
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 8th, 2012
Experienced User
The only connection between acne & the need to masturbate is that they are both caused by the same thing - hormones. One is not responsible for the other.

The only time when you can say that you have been masturbating excessively is when you find you are causing yourself physical injury.

Nature also stops you from masturbating too much simply by making it too painful to do so, thus forcing you to give it a break for a while.

Forget all the old wives' tales about masturbation causing acne, going blind, hairy palms etc. Just do what comes naturally.
|
Did you find this post helpful?