Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Spleen Forum

possible spleen problem??? :S

Must Read
Got pain under your left side ribs? Is your left abdomen swollen or tender to touch? You might be dealing with a problem related to the spleen!...
Certain diseases can cause the spleen to swell to several times its normal size. Learn the signs and symptoms of spleen problems here....
An enlarged spleen is the result of an underlying disorder. What spleen disorders do doctors consider during diagnosis? What tests do they use?...
For a few days now on and off i have been experiencing a pain in my upper left abdomen, just toward the bottom of my rib cage, its not a pain ive ever felt before, and is that intense it stops me in my tracks and takes my breath for the few seconds it lasts. It is a stabbing but pulsating pain that can last from just one or two seconds to around 10 seconds and happens a few times a day. Along with this whether related or not im not too sure but ive been having headaches, fatigue, nausea with no vomiting, a lot of bone pain, more so in my legs and ankles, and blurred vision! But im concerned more with the pain in my abdomen, is it possible there is a problem with my spleen? Any suggestions??
a few other problems iv been having that iv noticed also increased thirst and hunger, more frequent urination, i have thought about diabetes as it runs in my family, my mothers brother has type 1 diabetes for 26years now since the age of 14, i am female and aged 27 now, not a drinker or smoker. not pregnant, have had a few twinges in my back just under my left shoulder blade but so mild there virtually unoticable! i will definitely be going to get my blood sugar level checked tho just incase! anyone shed some light?? thanks for reading x
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 1st, 2011
Experienced User
anyone?? x
|

replied August 3rd, 2011
Experienced User
anybody??? xxx
|