Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Neurological Disorders Forum

Possible Levaquin poisoning and neurological damage

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
I have severe neurological damage after taking huge doses of Levaquin. The first time I was given this drug, I ended up in the emergency room because it felt like every nerve connected to my spine was on fire. It was a mystery that no one could solve. I had to sleep sitting up because the pain in my spine was intolerable. After that, the head twisting began (cervical dystonia) and was followed by vertigo that increased to the point I had to walk with a walker to keep from falling down. I lost my job and am on disability. Has anyone else suffered these symptoms after Levaquin use? I also had gastroenteritus and was hospitalized for that after the Levaquin use.
Did you find this post helpful?
|