I made a huge mistake on having sex with a sex worker in Soeul, South Korea 31 days ago. We had protected oral and vaginal sex. We have vaginal sex about 10 minutes before I ejaculated with the condom on. We rested for about 5 minutes before cleaning ourselves with water.
I am unsure about her HIV status and the nature of the condom.
Immediately after that, I feel extremely regretted, paranoid, nervous and stress.
After almost 2 weeks of exposure, I started to have the following symptoms
* 1 days of full body rash (mild to non-itchy)
* 4-5 days of flu like illness, running nose, sore throat
* Constant headache and tiredness
* Body itch at armpit, groin, penis
* Slight gastric, fast heart beat
I had done the following test
* HIV blood test at 16 days after exposure
* OralQuick rapid test at 30 days after exposure
and both are negative so far.
My question are
1. This is my only single silly sexual exposure, what are my chance of getting an HIV as I had so many symptoms?
2. Can I trust the 30 days OralQuick rapid test? I am aware of the 3 month window period, is the 30 days test too early?
3. Do I need to do another HIV test?
4. Are my symptoms ARS or stress related? However, I got negative result at 30 days OralQuick rapid test.
5. I had some panadol and some cold medicine 1-2 days before the 30 days test. Will it affect the accuracy of the result?
Please help, give me some direction and thanks in advance