Medical Questions > Cancer > Cervical Cancer and Ovarian Cancer Forum

possible cervical cancer symptoms ?

Must Read
Millions of Americans are diagnosed with cancer. But what exactly is cancer and how does it affect the body?...
What puts you at risk for developing cancer? Learn how you can avoid or reduce exposure to risk factors for cancer here....
Cancer can occur anywhere in the body. But what are the signs and symptoms of cancer? Learn about general symptoms of cancer here....
These are the symptoms I've had for the past couple of months:
-Didn't have my period for 2 months then when I got it, it was really heavy and painful.
-Spotting most days between periods.
-Daily discharge.
-Abdominal bloating. It seems to get alot worse every time I eat.
-Dull aching in lower stomach back to pelvis. Sometimes my hips and upper part of my thighs ache.
-A little bit of bleeding after sex.
-Irregular bowel movements. Go from being almost constipated to having runny stools. (disgusting, I know). Also stools are pale sometimes.
-Extreme fatigue, no matter how much sleep I get. I feel like I got ran over.
-Not being able to sleep well at night.
-I feel like I have to pee constantly, but when I go to pee I can't pee all the way. This wakes me up 4 times a night.
-Nausea and throwing up makes me feel better.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 27th, 2008
Community Volunteer
emilymarie137,

If I were you I would check with a gyn for the irregular periods / heavy bleeding. It also seems like you may have a UTI (feeling the need to pee frequently with little output + the dull ache in your lower stomach / pelvic area)....

Alternating constipation / runs, is this new?

~Zig
|
Did you find this post helpful?