Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Appendix and Appendicitis Forum

popping on right side

Must Read
How do you know if abdominal pain is caused by appendicitis or not? First know where to locate the appendix in your body. Learn more here....
Classic symptoms of appendicitis include pain in the center of the abdomen that moves down and to the right. Learn more about signs and symptoms of appendix pr...
Understand how to diagnose appendicitis and abdominal pain correctly. Appendicitis may be the cause of your discomfort but symptoms vary. Learn more now. ...
Just a couple of days ago my husband and I had intercousre , after wards I notice When I lay down on my back and I breath in I hear a pop noise on my upper right side of my body it dosent hurt its annoying, so I have to turn to my side and it goes away. what can it be trapped air ?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 20th, 2008
Supporter
Hi
Hello and welcome to eHealth. I surely hope someone here can answer this question for you. I have never heard of such and am curious as to what thsis could pobssibly be. Maybe try doing some sit ups, squats or just bending to release air incase it is trapped air? Hope you find the answer!
|
Did you find this post helpful?