Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stomach, Ulcers, Gastric Bypass Forum

Popping feeling in belly

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
ok so i am really confused this does not feel like gas ( i know what gas feels like lol) TMI i have had gas bubbles rise up and pop atleast thats what i think they are but anyways were not talking about gas were talking about this feeling that feels like pop corn popping im my stomache. anyways its been going on for less than a week or about a week i am 15 years old im not pregnant i got off the depo provera months ago so my periods are outa wack like this month i have had THREE periods
i am on one actually right now.
i have sex but i know i cant be pregnant i mean i have had three periods
so idk what the crap this is. i mean i had my hand on my belly and it started popping it really creaped me out i have had some headaches a shooting pains that run up on my side.
i mostly feel this popping on the right side bellow the belly button but some times its in different places
o and yesturday my boob (left one) was pretty sore
i rarely have a stuffy noise but when latly when i go to bed its pretty stuffy
HELP ME PLEASE I REALLY AM FREAKING OUT !!!!!!
HELP HELP
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper smexysnickers
|

replied June 29th, 2009
Experienced User
I NEED HELP PLEASE ANYONE KNOW?
|

replied November 5th, 2011
sounds familiar.
this is exactly how my husband describes his condition. we are also wondering what it could be but didnt see the doctor yet. Please do let us know what the doctor said if u see one. We are pretty worried too.
|

replied June 29th, 2009
Experienced User
BUMP BUMP BUMP PLEAE HELP
|

replied June 29th, 2009
Experienced User
NEED HELP BUMPING
|

User Profile
replied June 29th, 2009
I thinks its just your insides moving around..like you can have nerves that jump and gas will do that to.
|

replied June 29th, 2009
Experienced User
well thank u
|

replied June 30th, 2009
Experienced User
ANYMORE HELP
|

User Profile
replied June 30th, 2009
Experienced User
If you have had sex, there is still a chance you could be pregnant. A lot of women experience bleeding during pregnancy, so it is a possibility. The best advice I can give you is to calm down, and talk to a doctor about what you are experiencing.
|

replied June 30th, 2009
Experienced User
thank u and im going to get BC the 13th this month
well next month but anyways i called the labour and delivery and they said i could be (it was rally late lastnight)
|

User Profile
replied June 30th, 2009
Experienced User
I would see if you can get your hands on a home pregnancy test. If you cannot afford it I know birthright offers free testing if you have one in your area. (birthright.com) They also offer counseling on how to tell your parents if you think you are. Good luck!
|

replied October 7th, 2009
oh my god i feel exactly how you describe what is going on ?
|

replied May 3rd, 2012
Same feeling here. It doesn't hurt but it just feels weird and mine is more near my left side. It's actually quite annoying. Best bet is to see the doctor but you probably have the same issue as me, 'not wanting to see the doctor in case it's something your parents will give you trouble for' ex: pregnancy. I don't see how pregnancy would be possible because I get my regular periods and never missed one. Idk though, couldn't be much help considering I'm in the same boat.
|

replied July 20th, 2012
internal abdominal 'popping'
so has anyone who has experienced this weird popping sensation actually seen a doctor yet?? i've been popping inside - left side of the belly - for the past few hours & it's really got me curious. i've been pregnant twice before... this does not feel like those early sensations you experience during pregnancy (when bub first gets moving). plus i'm sure there is no way i could possibly be pregnant in any case. if it continues much longer i'll be seeing my doc, although he's not available for another 3 days... Sad
|

replied September 21st, 2012
okay. i'm a dude and i'm getting the same sensastions. Pretty confident I'm not pregnant. I don't have a clue, although when I expeirence it, it feels just under the heart or around that area.
|

replied November 7th, 2012
I'm a girl and am also getting the weird feeling of big bubbles popping behind my belly button there is NO chance of me being pregnant when they've stopped if i hold my waist it will make the "bubbles pop" again. also when the bubbles pop on their own my stomach makes weird moaningish noises (this isn't gas ive had that before i know what that is like)
|

replied June 12th, 2013
Popping feeling in abdomen
I have gone through 6 pregnancies, and never had anything ever feel like this, until now. I'm 41 yrs. and I have been feeling that "clicking" in my abdomen the past few days. No idea what it is though. I also have a flat tummy, but lately i have a bloated belly that looks I'm pregnant, but for sure not, because I had a tubal ligation done almost 10 yrs. ago.
|

replied November 7th, 2014
I've had this bubbly popping in my stomach most of my life but I also had stomach problems as a baby causing me have surgery as of 2 weeks after I was born called pyloric stenosis but I'm positive that's not what's causing it. I still have that feeling till this day and I'm gonna be 22 years of age in less than a week now and now that I'm expecting my first baby I've gotten it a lot more often. I have learned its do to digesting food or may I say because your body is breaking down your food and it then gives you gas bubbles that cause you to have a poppy feeling because they pop in a way that breaks it down to be able to let gas or another term for it is to fart.
|