Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Forum

Popping ears especially after exersise and sinus issues

Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....
Ok so its been about 2 years since ive had this now maybe a bit longer, anyway every time i swallow theres this sound like dish soap bubbles popping deep inside both ears i dont know what it is but its annoying. also if the weather is damp or cold my ears tend to pop like crazy then its really hard to talk to people because everytime i open my mouth i get this muffled sound in both of my ears. this comes every now and then and if i go biking or running it does the same especially if i bike for a prolonged amount of time then say i end up at the mall and i see friends id avoid because i cant talk and id end up sounding weird. also i have this sinus thing where sometimes when i talk it feels like air isnt going through my sinus or trying to i cant really explain. my sinuses are kind of annoying i just recovered from mental illness and i got that out of the way so im back to stressing this problem i had before the mental illness but this time i seek a remedy. right now i have this burnt kinda smell in my nose and i could some times taste it i read thats from post nasal dripage or something i had this eversince my long bike ride on friday itll pass though i get it like 2 or 3 times a year and it only lasts a week or so. what do you think all this could be? could it be abunch of stuff or one main one? it just sucks because some times i can talk well then when my sinuses or ears act up i sould weird and i have troubles with pronunciation.
Did you find this post helpful?
|