Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Pooping during sex

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Why is it that during sex, at the heat of the moment, i sometimes poop, im now in my early 40's and this sort of thing has never happened before,

My new partner hasnt said anything but, its still so embarassing, i have read it could be someting to do with diabetes, which i havent been tested for but some family members have.

Any reply's would help
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Masterbutterfly
|

User Profile
replied August 18th, 2010
Hi there, thank you for posting your question. My area of expertise is in human sexual dysfunction. I hope I can be of some small help to you.

Get yourself tested for diabetes (fasting blood sugar) anyway because that is a good idea. But I do not think it has anything to do with your problem. Get yourself really fir and perhaps change your diet.

Dr Andrew Rynne.
|

replied October 7th, 2011
Poop on my bf
What kind of doctor would I need to see? I have pooped by having vaginal sex with my boyfriend!! So embarrassing!! It has happen once and twice by anal but I was not embarrassed by anal sex because he got what he wanted and it's his choice to go there... But vaginal sex ?? Omg I need to get checked asap but I don't know what do tor to call...
|

replied June 4th, 2012
When having vaginal sex with my husband, I pooed and I have been diabetic for over 30yrs.
Can you please help.
Thanks P
|

replied November 1st, 2013
Having Bowel Movement during intercourse,
I've been having the same issue. Did any one give a good a answer. Has any one figured it out. I did see something on Cosmopolitan about a woman having to have a barinum enema before she has sex.

I so tried to clean myself out with using a regular enema. Did work there was too much poop. Did not smell to go. But we kept at it. Not sure if its because his member is over 8inches and thick. I know there is only so much room just like when having a baby. There's usually a mess when the baby comes out. Again only so much room to work with.

What is a barinum enema? I try not to eat over an hour before engaging in intercourse. Thats not helping. I am prone to having loose stools since I am allergic to alot of different foods. Plus the fiber just makes a mess makes me loose again. So I eat more bread. Which then gives more firmness to the stool. But also alot more gets pushed out during the above mention activity.

Need Help please good try able suggestions is needed.

Thank you much,
Seeking Solution
|

replied November 1st, 2013
Experienced User
Try opening your own thread next time, but a barium enema is when is essentially a enema that instead water puts barium in your colon. This is typically used to get a x-ray of the colon. I don't think this is related to the problem as it actually tends to give people constipation. Ultimately, those who do have this problem it is probably best to try and get referred to a colo-rectal surgeon as this problem suggest if not a muscle and or neurological problem with the bowels.

Best of luck.
|
Tags: Diet
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sexual Health - Women , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.