Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Polycystic Ovary Syndrome side effect ?

Must Read
What is PCOS? And when does polycystic ovary syndrome become a problem for women?...
Not all women with PCOS share the same symptoms but women with PCOS exhibit one of three main symptoms. PCOS signs and symptoms made clear here....
PCOS is often misdiagnosed. Educate yourself with some diagnostic questions that can point you in the right direction for an accurate PCOS diagnosis....
Iam 25 yrs old and i have noticed that my vagina doesnt get wet or gets wet but not when im horny!!

i have tried havin sex a couple of times and it was just too painful for me.. the only way i could get off is by masterbuting with wat they call it " underwater sex" is by forcing water up the clitoris which i have been doiing since i was a teen! could that also be the reason?!

recently i have discovered that i have polycystic ovary syndrome and my doc put me on metformin plus i always get yellowish discharge after my periods and very bad itchiness.. i also got med for that and it goes n comes back

please help me.. someone told me the way i masterbate ruined my system and i can no longer orgasim from sex!! i wanna enjoy sex so tell me wat can i do?!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 29th, 2008
Community Volunteer
http://www.4woman.gov/FAQ/pcos.htm

Welcome to the forum! Smile
In no way should the way you masturbate affect your sexual performance.
As for dryness down there, ask your doc to test your estrogen levels, if they are low, they can cause dryness.
I am unclear as to what you mean by "forcing water up my clitoris" as the clitoris is an external organ. If you are forcing water up your vagina however, that can cause dryness and possibly infections.
|

replied June 7th, 2008
the pressure of the water hits my clitors and thats how i orgasim after a while
i dont point it on my vigina but i dunno if its effecting it since its both close!!
|

User Profile
replied June 7th, 2008
Community Volunteer
It shouldn't. I'm guilty and so are several other women. Some of us masturbate the exact same way you do. Hasn't had any effect on my sexual performance. On a side note, use lotsa lube during sex to make it more comfortable and get your hormone levels checked Smile
|

User Profile
replied April 12th, 2009
Hey benzbabe I also have pcos.Sometimes this all happens to me too,when I'm very excited I don't always become wet and then when I am not I sometimes have discharge,and this discharge especially occurs before and sometimes after my period.I also get frequent yeast infections thanks to silly doctors who I guess think they can kill the pcos? It really can be chalked up to the incredible hormonal changes that our bodies are forced to deal with.
|

replied March 14th, 2012
Ummm,i am a teenager & i wants feel the pleasure of sex but i havent done with anyone , but some times i hit my vagina (outter part of vagina) with pressure of water and i am afraid that will it have any side effect ? please help me out m in dam stress because of it.
|