Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

PMS symptoms after period

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I have been trying to get pregnant for about 2 mths now. My last regular period was March 25th, and then I was late for my last period. I was about to take a test but got a period on the 5th of April. I did not have many PMS symptoms like before, they seemed lighter. Period seemed normal in flow, but only lasted 3 days instead of 5-6. Its now more than a week after my period ended and I have been having sore breasts at night, headaches, some nausea and itchy down there (I sometimes get itchy a few days before my period and it goes away after my period). I have been trying to check my cervix also which I thought after period it was supposed to be dry, which it isnt. Its like watery wet. And these symptoms started a few days after my period ended. I should also mention that I just got off b/c pills in February when I did not get withdrawal bleeding, until March, when I decided to TTC. So I don't know if I am still having hormonal issues or could I be pregnant? Any thoughts?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 17th, 2012
I took a HPT yesterday and it was negative. Not sure what's going on.
|

replied July 6th, 2012
I just realized that I put April 5th was my last period after march 25th. It was actually May 5th. And I still have not had a period, have taken 2 hpt and one blood test and ll negative but still no period. June 5th when I was supposed to get my next period I had some light cramping just that day. Today I have been having some cramping and my breasts are just a little sensitive. Not sure if I skipped a period and am about to get another one. Not even sure if I am ovulating.
|