Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

please i need help i can't hold my pee and i am only 32

Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....
I am 32 years old and in the past month I have found it hard to hold my pee. I had the feeling to see got up to walk to the bathroom and it just started to come out. I could bot control it. whats going on with m?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 2nd, 2012
Having the same problem at the moment sometime need to go ever hour and is very annoying, may be we should take a trip to the doctor, dont have any pain so dont think its cystitis
|

replied July 14th, 2012
peeing too much
im only 21 and im having the same problem...i go every 30 mins to an hour...sometimes a few times at night too...
|
Quick Reply