Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

please help i dont no if its brain canser or a breakdown anxiey

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
i have been to my local doctor several times i have a numb head nothing seems real and i am suffering realy bad i am loosing sensations in my body daily my hands feel clawed kind of i smell cronic burning and i have dubble vision some times i am worried to death .. ? i am constantly blowing my nose it always runs and i can taste burning from that my head is fuzzy and i have chest pain all the time my memory is falling apart memory loss and flashbacks of my life i was in a relationship split this week i am in the wrong but i cant see i have done anything wrong my life seems dead i went for a ct brain scan 6 month ago came back clean but other symtoms have added siince i am going for a mri in 7 days but it seems im loosing my mind i dont no what day it is i am constany day dreaming smelling burning ect numbness on my head and my chest face every were i am 22 years old my grandmother had a brain tumor and died so whats the chanses of it to me i have all the symtoms but the doctor says its indef anxiety because 6 month ago a ct was clear ?? .. well my muscles are weak constantly i feel im dieing its all comeing true i am also paranoid realy bad but i agree thats anxiety but what is happening to me please can some 1 tell me i drink on weekends and recreation drug use whilst drunk ... i am sleeping untill midday ever day its unreal i feel dumb and i am turning dumb my neck is twisting all the time i dont no what to do ??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 3rd, 2012
chronic anxiety
So sorry u are going through this, I suffer with brain fog, memory loss and chest pains, palpitations, chronic fatigue , and depression. All caused from.anxiety. also headaches and horrible nausea. Hang in there we are gonna make it I fear everything and wish I could find some Dr that could help me but I am having.to face all of this alone and learning after having this for six years that if I am not dead yet I am probably not going to!! I am having to retrain my brain to think different
|

replied January 3rd, 2012
oh man please, please believe me when i tell you i understand and i have been through what you are going through. the brain fog, feeling like your not real or nothing else is real, the weird symptoms that make you feel like your about to die or go through something really horrible ( in my case a stroke or heart attak), numb feeling in head, arms, legs, chest, face thinking you are having a stroke. not being able to sleep, hacing a very fast pulse, or low pulse, thinking of impending doom or horrific thoughts. its horrible and horrifying i know. your only problem though is that your using drugs and your drinking. elimnate them and youll start to feel a little better. im not saying right away because it took me a very long time to get back to my regular self when i stopped doing drugs.( this was withought medication which i now use and i strongly recommend you do also). talking with a therapist or psychologist really helps too. and when i say talk i mean it. tell him/her everything. from your childhoood to now. about every problem in your life and everything is going on or has happened. i got out of it because i said enough was enough. so can you man. any more questions or if u just want to talk feel free to message me through here or email just dont flood it with spam lol.
get bettter
|