Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Vision and Eye Disorders Forum

please help/cataracs/no health insurance...

Must Read
What is pink eye and how long is pink eye contagious? Basic facts on types of conjunctivitis and pink eye here....
Pink eye can be allergic, infectious or chemical. Details about what causes pink eye here....
What to do for pink eye? Learn to identify symptoms of pink eye first, and know when to seek medical help. Start understanding more here....
Dear ehealth members, I am a new memember to the group. Please, Please have mercy and help me if you can. Tell me what to say, and how to say it to get you to reply. I have cataracts caused by my diabetes. I have no health insurance, and I can never afford cataract sugery at this time. I am frantically searching for non-surgical solultions that can advert surgery all together or delay it until I can find some affordable health insurance. If you have any information/advice that you think can help me, please, please for the love God, please share it with me. I am hysterical, because I can be blind within a year(diabetes causes cataracts to progress very fast).I have other complications from diabetese, but I must address these cataracts first, because they can cause blindnesss. It is my 1st priority because I am a single father, and my kids will be taken away from me to childs protective services(foster home)because of my deterioting eyesight which will cause me to lose my job. If you have any info, and/or any personal experiences on any non-surgical(topical eyedrops/oral medication) dissolving
cataracts/diminishing cataracts/halting the progression of cataracts or anything positve about any product that you or someone you know may have benefited from, please for the love of God, please get in contact with me,and share with me what you know. I have been diagnosed with cataracts in both eyes 5 months ago, as I mentioned I have no health insurance and can never afford cataract sugery at this time. What I have dreaded has happend , and that is that diabetes would effect my eyes, because I knew I would never be able to afford any kind of sugery or laser surgery for my eyes, because I have no health insurance. I am frantically trying to try to obtain some affortable health insurnace, so I can pay for cataract sugergy which I have been unable to obtain every since being diagnosed with diabetes 3 years ago. In the meantime I am hoping and praying I can find a non-surgical product to prevent me for possible going blind ( As I mention the prospects of going blind is constanly on my mind because I am a single father, and my kids most likely will be taken away from me. Please, please, please have mercy and reply to this message if you know anything that can help a person such as myself).

I am hoping a memember of this forum has had
some personal experience of having success with any products dissolving cataracts or
getting some positive results from any alternative non-surgical treatments of their cataracts. Any positve experience you may have or someone that you know may have had with a product that has been effective in the treatment of cataracts, please, please, please let me know. I have tried (5) products(all from overseas, because they are the only ones I can afford), and have not gotten any positive results as far as my vision being improved. If anyone who is a memember of the group that has gotten any postive results from the taking of any products that claim to reverse/halt or dissolve cataracts, please share your story with me. I am looking for any product at the very least halting these cataracts so I can find some health insurance. Any advice, any opinion, anything you tell me that you think that would be helpful to me I will be appreciative, and be eternally grateful for anything you can tell me. That could possibly help me save my sight. Thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|