Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Back Pain Forum

Please help been in agony for 3 month

Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...
Early Feb i got a stabbing pain in my lower stomache/groin. I thought it would go but it lasted for a few days so i decided to go to the docs and they said i had a urine infection.They gave me antibiotics and told me to rest a week later the tablets had not worked and the pain had spread to my lower left side of my back, I went back to the doctors and they give me more antibiotics. They made it worse. The pain got so bad i had to go to a&e where they done bloods & urine and said it came back fine and to make an appointment with my doctor. I then got put on more antibiotics they did not work and i ended up back in A&E as the pain was horrendous. I then went back to my doctor who give me tramadol & naproxenand told me to rest while i wait for an ultrassound scan to be done. I went to my ultrasound and it said my left kidney was slightly dilated and the problem might of been a stone thats why i was in so much pain also i got diagnosed with polycycstic ovaries (which i didnt know i had). They told me to just keep on with the painkillers until it passed. I then realised i was bleeding out of my bum and my poo was black i went straight to the docs he told me to stop taking the Naproxen as mixing it with my Setraline(anti depressnets) Made me have a higher chacnce of getting internal bleeding. I came off them and was fine. I kept getting indegestion and the back plain was still there.. I have not been able to go more then a few steps without stopping.The pain has been so bad sometimes i threw up. I went to A&E again and they kept me in overnight and did a cat scan where everything came back normal. I got reffered to the pain management centre which didnt help. Im stil in horrible pain now the last time i went to the docs on Wednesday he told me not to go in for 2 weeks he thought i may have IBS which i honestly dont beleive i do because i dont get bloated,, i started taking the medication for it and i couldnt lift my head of the pillow i was throwing up and had diarhea and my poo turned black again so i stopped taking them immediatly he actually made me cry because he was trying to tell me to just get on with my pain which ive tried and i really cant.. I feel like their ignoring me now and that its all in my head. But ive lost weight through not eating from being in pain and i seriously feel like i want to end it all just to be out of my misery. Everyone has noticed a change in me, I cry myselfto sleep most nights (when i can sleep) Because m just in so much pain. Please help! oh also havnt had a period since september
Did you find this post helpful?
|