Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Muscular and Nerve Disorders Forum

Pins and needle like pains all over my body more in thights

Must Read
Multiple sclerosis (MS) affects the brain and the spinal cord. But what is MS? And what types of MS do doctors diagnose? Basic facts on multiple sclerosis here....
Doctors know little about what causes multiple sclerosis (MS), but do understand the anatomy of the condition. Read one to learn about what happens during MS....
Symptoms of multiple sclerosis can be present during other medical conditions. Learn to identify early symptoms of multiple sclerosis, plus when to seek help....
I am 33 year old male and I have been having pins and needle like pains since beginning of february this year (2012). I remember that end of january this year I tripped and fell on my tummy while walking at night. The following day when i woke up i felt a discomfort warmth sensation like on my left leg and pains in my lower back around waist which were very severe and had a urinary tract like feeling which lasted for about a month or so, but i didnt have burning urine or genital discharge.I also had a poor bowel movement and some pelvic pains with sharp pains on the urethra which is better now. I also went to the Doctor and i was put in a course of antibiotics like ciproflaxazin, trichazole the pains have since improved but i dont think this medication helped because I pins and needle like pains on the thights which are rediated downwards on both legs.Is my lumber disc herniated because i am suspecting that this is a nerve related problem.
Did you find this post helpful?
|