Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

Pink spotting and no period

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Why do i have pink spotting and no period then a week later i get pink spotting again with white stringy discharge and then get my period or bleeding it was real heavy
igot pregnancy signs
ex are headaces(temples),wieght gain,naseua,frequent urination,eating alot,i look pregnant my stomach is hard(bloating),dizzyness sometimes
please help never had a period or bleeding like this
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 30th, 2010
Community Volunteer
The signs of pregnancy are also unfortunately the signs of PMS. First of all, as always, if you are sexually active and could be pregnant, take a test.

For the rest, you could have an estrogen deficiency or other hormonal imbalance that is causing such severe symptoms. In this case, seeing an endocrinologist would be the best way to get some relief and find out the cause of your problem.
|
Did you find this post helpful?