Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Pink Smelly discharge with blood, bloated, acne

Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....
Hi everyone, I am 31 yo, never been pregnant. I went to see my OBGYN mid March the last time, was also tested for STDs, etc and everything was perfectly fine. I have had sex the last time with my partner 04/08 (Easter weekend, long distance relationship, condoms). I started having smelly whitish discharge about 10 days ago that started turning pink with a stronger smell round about the time I was supposed to be ovulating on 04/26 and never ever had something like that before. During the past 2 days I also had blood in my discharge. I have felt very bloated for the past 10 days, tired, occasional heartburn and light abdominal pain round about the days of ovulation. Also started breaking out (Acne) in the past 10 days and never had an issue like that either since puberty. My period is supposed to start 05/07. I am in between jobs and only have emergency health insurance and before I go see a doctor I was wondering if any of you know what this may be ... I appreciate your help.
Did you find this post helpful?
|