Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Pink Discharge

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
I had sex last night for the first time in almost 2 1/2 months. I have been experience some soreness (which I expected since it's been a while), but I also noticed some light pink discharge (occasionally) when wiping after going to the bathroom. I had my period a little over a week ago. I need answers soon! Scared!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 29th, 2010
I need to know as well. I just just had a pink tinge fluid when I went to the restroom so, I'm wondering if I need to go purchase a morning after pill to avoid an unplanned prego since the condom came off. Sad
I've never seen this color of fluid in my 36yrs tears and am freaked out!

Is it ovaluation? Prego fluid?? Or something else to be concerned about???

Do you think I should pick up a morning after pill if I am avoiding getting pregnant???
|

replied June 29th, 2010
I need to know as well. I just just had a pink tinge fluid when I went to the restroom so, I'm wondering if I need to go purchase a morning after pill to avoid an unplanned prego since the condom came off. Sad
I've never seen this color of fluid in my 36yrs tears and am freaked out!

Is it ovaluation? Prego fluid?? Or something else to be concerned about???

Do you think I should pick up a morning after pill if I am avoiding getting pregnant???
|

replied September 28th, 2010
light pink discharge after switching from yaz to gianvi
here's the story... i was on yaz for a few years and it was fine, just about 3 months ago i switched to gianvi (the generic brand) and it was fine at first, noticed heavier cramping but nothing serious, but its been 3 months since switching and i'm in the middle of my current birth control pack, and i'm noticing a very light pink discharge when i use the bathroom.

it started maybe a few days ago and i started to get worried, then it stopped so i forgot about it, but it's back again.

the last time i had sex was 3 or 4 days ago and the light pink discharge and was more than normal this morning when i woke up. it hasn't been pink since then tho...

scared! nervous! help!
|
Quick Reply