Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Pink Discharge

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
Last Wednesday night and Thursday morning I went to the bathroom and when I wiped I noticed that there was some pink discharge. after being a little worried about this I went to the er that night. They told me I had Bacterial Vaginosis but when they handed me the paper on what the illness was and the symptoms I noticed that I did not have ANY of the ones on the paper. I went online and did more research on this and all the websites said the same thing over and over again.

I also looked up pink discharge on the web and I found out that this may be a sign of implantation which does make since, because I had sex around the time I was ovulating. The only thing throwing that off is, if it was an implantation it was very early 4-5 days past ovulation to be exact. My period is not scheduled until 6 more days, but when this happened it was 9 days before my period. Im on schedule when it comes to my period. it starts every 28 days and it last for 7 days. I do not have period symptoms until 2 days before my period starts I am very health and only 24 years old.

I really wanna know is there a chance I could be pregnant or was the doctor maybe right when saying I had Bacterial Vaginosis.
Did you find this post helpful?
|