Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Pink bumps around vaginal opening

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
I have been SLIGHTLY sexually active, mainly just oral. I trust my boyfriend and he's told me he's been tested, and i lost my virginity to him. I hadn't had oral with anyone else, no fingering, or anything else of that nature. so that hopefully knocks std's out of the picture. I looked at myself the other day and i noticed there were 3 bumps on the left side of the inside of my vulva, almost right before my vaginal opening. and on the other side theres 2 bumps as well. when i press on either of them it doesn't hurt or itch or anything, it just feels weird from pushing on them, but im sure thats natural since thats such a sensitive area. and when me and my boyfriend would....well....fool around, he'd finger me but it was a little uncomfortable. im naturally a tiny person down there(i only weith 90 pounds!), but those bumps explain why. i would really like to know if it's natural to have those there or if it's something bad...? i hope not an std
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 18th, 2009
do you shave? maybe could be an ingrown hair?
|
Did you find this post helpful?