Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Pink blood and tingly fingers

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
Hi, I have noticed that i have had tingly or almost numb fingertips the last few days. i work all day on a computer, but havnt noticed this until now..
And today, i noticed what I thought was red pen all over my hands (as it was slightly pink like how pen smudges), then realised this wasnt possible as i only use blue or black pens in my job. Then realised i had a small cut on my hand, where the blood was leaking from.
It was PINK!!
Was very surprised!

There are a few other things which may or maynot be associated with it.
i noticed a few months ago, that the middle finger on my right hand seemed to be geting these little blister/sores. this got itchy, then saw, then seeped water, then fell off, and i was left with peeling skin. Some people told me this could be ezecema or Dermitits?

And, last thing, I have just given up drinking Diet coke, which I have been very addicted to for years...This has reduced my overall appetite and dont crave sweet food soo much now..

And, It was noted I seemed to have a black ring around my neck tonight, sort of like when u get black undereye shadows, i had one around my neck/throat where my necklace lays. I have never had this before..

Any ideas would be great.

Feeling slightly abnormal right now!!

cheers

K
Did you find this post helpful?
|